Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Dec.

Me pretending I know how to take pictures.

Trying to mix it up a bit! (Why did it look so much better in real life?)

Me, Birk, Janell, Liz, Paige out for a evening of lovely food and festive sight seeing.I should have videoed our Christmas Utah experience but it would'nt have done justice without the sound check it out www.christmasutah.com

So I talked some friends into going to the 31 and up singles halloween party. This is the only good thing that came of that night, a cute picture of my longtime friend Jayme! There were some really scary people and and I am not talking about their costumes! I have some of the best friends and I am so thankful for them.

1 comment:

JWolfgramm said...

Im loving your photography!!! :) We haven't seen the lights at temple square yet this year but Im determined to go before christmas!!