Monday, November 16, 2009

Where has this year gone????

I haven't blogged forever, not that I have that much to blog about but I did have a fun trip to AZ for Chantelle and Zack's party/wedding, then a fantastic birthday week this year and a not so bad knee surgery so I thought I would share some pictures.
Trip to AZ, I didn't get the greatest picture because I didn't want to get in the photographers way!

Once again the photographer got in my way so sorry Dee Dee, Jeff, and Janet.

Boy do the AZ Engars know how to throw a party! The entire thing was amazing.



34th Birthday, I woke up to a surprise in the bathroom, lesson to self turn on light when you go to the bathroom early in the morning!

Went to the DoDo for dinner with Holly, Liz, Paige, Birk, Jeremy. Preston. Then we went to Desert Star Playhouse to see "Snooty and the Beast". Good times!

Then Oct. 15th I had a lateral release, in non Dr. terms I had the ligament in my leg cut to release my knee cap that was severely tilted.
Before


After

2 comments:

Ashley Blackburn said...

Happy belated bday Liz!! I'm glad your knee is doing better!

jared & amber said...

Happy birthday! How is your knee feeling? Hopefully you are all healed up and moving around well. It's been so long since I've talked to you, looks like you've been keeping busy.