Sunday, December 20, 2009

2 Things....

1- My dad's dream comes true. Even when I was in the womb I can remember my dad talking about wanting a jaguar, ok that is a little bit of a lie but from the day I was born he has talked about it and he finally got it!

2- Work Christmas Party 2009 Texas Roadhouse, I picked this place for 2 reasons, good food and I was told they really embarrass people for their birthday so I thought it would be perfect since we are always off work for my bosses birthday.
Saddle up!

Dr. Johansen, wife Lindsay, me (office manager)

Marcie(assistant)and husband Travis

Lindsay, Chelsey, (assistants)Jake

Tracey (hygienist), Kevin

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Liz it's such a small world. Your boss lives in my ward and I visit teach his wife!!!!

jared & amber said...

Looks fun. I love work parties! :) We're coming into town for Christmas tomorrow, we should get together.