Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chicago Christmas 2010

Welcome to Chicago, my little niece Rachel was so kind to give Karlee and I her bedroom since we tend to stay up late talking on the phone or in our sleep (ie Karlee). Thanks to Mandee we had clean sheets that made for some good zzzz's.

My family waited to open presents until we got to Chicago!

After my last trip to AZ where my cousins introduced me to the best store ever I couldn't wait to get to Chicago and do some more shopping!!!! If you happen to have a Charming Charlie by you and you haven't been GO!

Best part of the trip we got to watch Mandee's high school team take 3rd place!

WORST PART OF THE TRIP, they cancelled our flight home and me being dumb and never having that experience before I sat in the airport for about 12 hours trying to get on another flight BAD IDEA! But the next day we were able to get a flight through Vegas cause of it and 15 hours later we were home sweet home!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, HOPE 2011 BRINGS US ALL JOY!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun trip! I cannot believe that the babies are all grown up. How did they grow up but we definitely aren't any older right? :) I hope you are doing well Liz. Tell everyone hi for me!

JWolfgramm said...

you were staying up late talking on the phone to whoooo??? was that flight you were able to get the one where you came to vegas and didn't tell me?!? just kiddin. I LOVE you Lizzy and I can't wait to see you in 8 days!!!! grjla;hgrklfk - that's from Manoa :)