Friday, October 1, 2010

Chillin with Iv

Now that my Dad is retired (not by choice) and I have four day weekends every other week, we end up spending alot of time doing things. I kind of like it. Today we took my Mom lunch then headed up big cottonwood to walk around Silver Lake and see the leaves changing.
This was my view as I stood out the sunroof.

Ivan at Silver Lake

"The Lake"

I was trying to get the leaves and the moon but it was so bright I couldn't see and I apparently missed the moon????

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What beautiful pictures and what a good daughter you are. I am so glad you are enjoying the time you have with your dad. I so wish I lived closer to my parents. I hope you are doing well!

Arizona Dunbars said...

Great pictures, how fun. That would definitely be some great time to spend with your dad. I wonder how I could swing that?