Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surprise, I have some things to blog about....

My friend and I went to her cabin to sew, ya that's right I am totally addicted to making rag quilts. Her cabin is by Manti so we went to the temple on our weekend adventure, as well as the cemetery to see a crazy tomb and found a woodchuck living in it.

Then we went to Legally Blonde and had front row center stage tickets "oh my gosh oh my gosh you guys", it could be my new favorite broadway.

Following that we had twentieth row tickets to Michael Buble, I didn't realize how dang sexy he is and he sounds just as good live as he does on his cd's.

Now I have started a new hobby of making material flowers for hair, sweaters, purses. Why do I get addicted to crafts so easily??? I guess it could be worse






.

3 comments:

jared & amber said...

Those are cute, sign me up for a couple!!! Looks like a fun trip

Brian and Melissa said...

Can I put an order in? I am being serious!!!!

Arizona Dunbars said...

so cute. Send me some. I get so addicted to crafts too. Matt loves it..... when I give them away. hahaha